Sch;162650 Wrote:
> XMBC was one of my options, along with the KISS DP558, but the WAF (Wife
> Acceptance Factor) isn't exactly great on the Xbox

Hmmm...well, I can tell you that WAF on XBMC is typically very, very
high after installation. It's just dead simple to use, and you can buy
a $15 XBOX DVD remote to control the whole thing. I have a friend that
even got a Logitech Harmony remote to learn XBMC with no issue.

My wife thought I was insane to be scouring craigslist for an Xbox when
video games hold about as much interest to me as watching paint dry.
She's totally behind it now that she's seen (and used) XBMC.

#!/ben

(fwiw, I'd be jazzed to see a Slim offering like you described, and
would probably consider buying one, esp. if it supported HD)

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"