NauticusLX;170046 Wrote:
> Let's have some DETAILS of your experiences using the N800 with your
> Slim Devices.  Will the N800 run SoftSqueeze? I'd like to access (and
> play) my internet radio favorites on the N800.  Is this possible?  It
> does have stereo speakers I hear.  I imagine the N800 replacing my
> regular radio/alarm clock, while I slumber off with Cafe Cody (Myorca,
> Spain) lulling me to sleep.  Is this possible?
Those are good questions, but given the Java overhead involved with
SoftSqueeze and the fact that the Nokia is a web tablet, wouldn't it be
more direct just to stream from the Cafe Cody web page? Unless, of
course, there's no suitable media player for the stream on the Nokia,
which would be surprising.

--
aubuti