Just to test the feasibility of your proposal I set up the following:

* NSLU NAS+Slimserver connected to SB3 with crossover ethernet cable
* Set up wireless bridge to my main network.

Entered all required IP addresses for my network and it worked
perfectly.

I am able to connect the SB directly to the Slimserver on the NSLU
through the cable and also access the NSLU from my PC over the wireless
bridge, as if it was connected directly to the network. The NSLU is also
able to access the internet through the default gateway.

Looks like what you propose will work OK

--
Ramage

P2 266MHz,Linux ClarkConnect 3.2, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10145,
Alien 1.06
P4 2.6GHz, Win XP, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP - EN
- cp1252
NSLU2 Unslung 6.8b SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux - EN -
iso-8859-1