Not much new for me to add, but wanted to be another voice in the chorus
of people looking for a slick ui on the computer side.  In an ideal
world iTunes would be able to actually drive the squeezebox since
millions of iPod users have made it the most widely accepted standard
out there (itunes isn't perfect, but it's close for the vast majority
of users).

Related to the above point I'd like to see some way to initiate a
limited rescan on specific items.  For instance if I've just corrected
a tag in some way I'd like to ask Slimserver to rescan that album
rather than just generically telling it to look for new and changed
music and waiting for it to finish.

Would love to see Logitech also take on improving the Nokia 770 skin as
a full time job - I've been watching that develop and it's nearly at a
point where I'm considering picking up a Nokia 800 (or maybe a UMPC).
That said, hats off to Ben for taking it as far as he has on a
volunteer basis.

--
mrchrispy