MrSinatra;174599 Wrote:
> what i am saying, and i stand by this 100%, is that making your
> potential market larger is in the best interests of a business selling
> a product, at least certainly so in this case.
Well it's a little more complicated when you have several products with
overlapping markets. There's less to gain when one product is
canibalizing your own sales. You've said Logitech "will get the memo,"
but fact is, they already sell the product you describe (more or less).
It's just not an SB. Maybe there will be convergence, maybe there will
be continued differentiation. I would bet on the latter, but I wouldn't
presume to tell SD or Logitech which is better for them.

--
aubuti