another great post, i didn't see it b4 my last one...

Listener;174719 Wrote:
> Sorry, I just can't get excited about out of sync visualizations.  A
> good laugh maybe.
>
> Staying in sync with video when you are using a Squeezebox for audio
> output is a much more serious problem.  If you make the Squeezebox a
> regular audio device, customers will expect it to do everything any
> other audio output device does.  That includes playing audio that
> accompanies video.
>
> Bill

i agree on the visualizations, not my concern.  i don't necessarily
agree users would demand video sync "just because" esp if a disclaimer
was present at download.

however, if the audio had the necessary bw locally, how "behind" would
it be to any video?  would it always be noticeable?  or only depending?
or would it always grow slowly out of sync over time?

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 w/SS 6.5.1 (beta!?) - Win XP Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram