The main ways I cue music are (in roughly order of priority):

1. Browse New Albums to play music I've just bought/ripped.
2. Dynamic playlist Top Rated (4 or 5 star) using your fantastic
TrackStat/DynamicPlaylist/SQLPlaylist combo.
3. Dynamic playlis Unrated (with around 10,000 we are working hard to
rate them all and we've almost hit 50%).
4. Lazy Search to find a particular artist/album/track that just sprang
to mind.

At some point method three should become unnecessary.

That pretty much meets all my needs at the moment, so I don't really
have any great new suggestions to make.

--
smc2911