Hi,

I find the 'drill down' method to be very usefull if one really wants
to actively listen to the music. Lately, I have asked a question about
obvious bug, where there's the arrow showing by the 'Year' tag, but
drill-down doesn't work.

But then, I'm thinking that the drill-down might be implemented on any
tag where there's a posibility of having multiple items. Title is the
first that comes to mind. For example, I'm listening to 'Almost Blue'
performed by Diana Krall. Then I ask myself, let's see how does Elvis
Costello does the same song (for purely trivia reasons :) ). Then, I'd
like to compare it to more classical performance of Billy Holiday. So,
drill-down on title would make sense. Then, I want to hear why (or if)
is Karajan's vision of Requiem better than other's performances. Drill
down on track title or album should be able to take me to the another
track with the same name.

thks,

slimkid