I should say I borrowed "MOE'S" netremote skin and am in the progress of
customizing it to my needs, for instance I don't have SAGETV or an LD
but I need to change those, but MOE is a Photoshop expert and changing
the buttons are a little more difficult for me, so moe if you are a
squeezebox owner and happen to see this thanks for a great skin but I
need help with the buttons :). Also I was a little vague regarding the
OS but I actually wanted to do something similar and just transfering
the OS to the HD won't do it (googled it and it was way more in depth).
Has something to do with the Digitizer and I believe the OS on it is a
special tablet version. I have or mine came with Win 2000.

Paul

--
thepainter