Great gadget, but I am having some problems with v1.2.7.0:

1. I get the an error message when entering options: "An error has
occurred in the gadget <unknown> in file options.js. Position: line 20,
char 3. Code 0x800A1391, Description:"listbox"

2. In the options menu, there are no players shown nor am I able to
enter one. On exiting options, I get the same error message, except
"line 33, char 2" is shown.

3. Artist information is not displayed.

4. I get "euclid:9000" rather than my page when try to bring up the SS
interface.

I have not tried earlier versions of the gadget so cannot say if these
problems are new or carryovers from them.

Thanks for the help.

--
raglencross