results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

timmorris;236360 Wrote:
> I really don't understand why they did that. I'm sure it can't be for
> space reasons.
>
> Tim

How could it be anything *but* space? The N800 has 2 SD slots, and this
one has one MiniSD slot...that's gotta be a space decision.

also, from the Nokia press release:
"the Nokia N810 offers up to 45 hours of music playback and memory to
store up to 7,500 songs on an optional 10GB memory card*."

say what? There's a 10GB mini SD card available? Wikipedia says 4GB is
the max, PriceWatch doesn't even list anything beyond 2GB.

If a 10GB miniSD card exists, and my bet is that it does not, it's
gotta cost nearly the same as the N810 itself right now.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas