results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I'd have to say that it looks very much like they are moving to a
Mozilla-based browser in OS2008. I hope they made the choice for good
reason (better Flash 9 support maybe?), because I anticipate this being
a pain for me development-wise.

Nokia770 skin works really well in Firefox on a desktop, so maybe it
won't be all bad, but I'm going to brace for some unpleasantness.

cheers,
#!/ben

(I am quite excited about the device though, even withstanding the
aggravating switch to a single mini-SD expansion slot)

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"
http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/