results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

timmorris;236383 Wrote:
> Ben,
>
> It appears that my 800 is using the MicroB browser as it now launches
> the touch version of your skin (I can tell because the home page isn't
> the customised one I have in my N800 html folder.)

that means the code I have in place to inspect the User-agent in the
HTTP header is mistakenly identifying this browser as Internet Explorer
and forcing a redirect. If you have the know-how to view the HTTP
headers, I'd love to see what this browser's User-agent string looks
like. Sounds like it's trying to spoof as IE.

#!/ben

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"