> Another unrelated New Default comment: especially on short item names,
> there's a lot of blank horizontal space between item name and the small
> Add/Play/etc. icons. It's sometimes a hassle to mouseover the item and
> then slide right to the icon -- it's easiest to select an item by

What probably most do to solve this "issue" is just staying on the right side
of the list. You can click the highlighted area to navigate down the hierarchy.
No need to click the link precisly.

> mousing over the text, and then I often (esp. with a built-in laptop
> pointing device) drift a few pixels up or down and suddenly I'm
> highlighting a different line. Have you looked at maybe making the
> icons appear on the left? That should help with my "vertical drift"

Yes, we did. This has been discussed. But it leads to an ugly layout if there
are items without buttons, or others with several buttons etc. And it's closer
to the Jive interface the way it is now ;-).