results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I finally stumbled upon this thread after a long night of reading other
threads.  I just received a Nokia N800 two days ago.  First thing I did
was an upgrade to OS2008.  I was eager to use it with the SB3,
particularly Rhapsody (thinking I could do something like the Sonos
remote).  I read that you have to type in your IP address followed by
"Nokia770" to get your Nokia device synced with the SB3, but I had no
such luck.  I then realized that I had just upgraded the Slimserver
firmware to version 7.  Couple that with Nokia's OS2008 & I wonder if I
did too much upgrading for my own good.  Is any of this making sense
this late at night? ;-)  Thanks in advance for any responses.

--
zzvelik