results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

zzvelik;250892 Wrote:
> I read a little more searching here and on google this morning, but
> still have the following two questions:
>
> 1.  Is  Slimserver firmware version 7.0 compatible with any of the
> Nokia tablets running OS2008?  If so, do you just enter your IP address
> on the Nokia browser followed by "/Nokia770"?
>
> 2.  Can the Nokia N800 be used as a remote control device for Rhapsody
> in the same manner as the Sonos Controller?
>
> I don't mean to be redundant, but I did a lot of searching & didn't
> figure it out yet. If there is a set of instructions somewhere, I'd
> appreciate a link.
>
> Thanks again

hi there--

1. Yes, it is. You run SqueezeCenter (formerly called SlimServer) on a
PC. Then you point your Nokia's web browser to
http://your.pc.ip.address:9000/Nokia770/. <-- Replace
your.pc.ip.address with your PCs IP address.

To be clear-- you do NOT run Slimserver/SqueezeCenter on a Nokia
tablet. You use a web browser to access the SqueezeCenter running on a
PC.

2. Nokia OS2008 has a really nice native Rhapsody client if you are
talking about playing music directly out of the Nokia. If you want to
play Rhapsody out your Squeezebox using the Nokia+Nokia770 skin, this
also works with SqueezeCenter 7.0. Click on the Radio icon in the top
menu bar of the Nokia770 web interface, select Rhapsody, and away you
go.

cheers,
#!/ben

--