results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I read a little more searching here and on google this morning, but
still have the following two questions:

1.  Is  Slimserver firmware version 7.0 compatible with any of the
Nokia tablets running OS2008?  If so, do you just enter your IP address
on the Nokia browser followed by "/Nokia770"?

2.  Can the Nokia N800 be used as a remote control device for Rhapsody
in the same manner as the Sonos Controller?

I don't mean to be redundant, but I did a lot of searching & didn't
figure it out yet. If there is a set of instructions somewhere, I'd
appreciate a link.

Thanks again

--
zzvelik