Personally I'm amazed at how Logitech have kept the price of the
Squeezebox3 so high!

And I'm even more amazed that so many people seem to be talking about
having bought 'another 3' etc.  Sounds like there are lots of people
with lots of money about! (if anyone wants to donate one to me...)

If Pinnacle can produce something like the Soundbridge for £40, and the
various network video players (including all singing games consoles) are
under £200 - then a Squeezebox looks rather over priced. I know it's got
'good quality' DAC, but the price of those components has dropped
significantly over the last few years.

Liam

--
liam.whiteside