SilverRS8;253032 Wrote:
> Thanks for the update. The script uses the current date to create the
> filename. You apparently have american notation which uses slashes
> which is not allowed in a file name.
>
> I fixed it and updated the download so please download again and let me
> know if it works.
>
> I will also fix the helpfile issue tomorrow. I used a fixed path
> assuming the mshta executable is in c:\windows and you apparently have
> windows installed in a different directory. Sorry for my (ugly) coding
> error (never use fixed paths, use system variables). Must have been a
> quick coding mistake and never looked at it again.  (its almost party
> time here because of old-new year).
>
> Frank

Ok, I tried beta 2 and got the same error, but after I click ok on the
error message it starts IE with the content of my music catalog. There
are some album covers missing which "should" be there. I double checked
the albums with missing album art in the resulting catalog and all my
album folders have a corresponding folder.jpg. I also have album art
embedded in every track. The font for the tracks also look a bit small
in the browser, but it might be my browser's font settings.

Btw, thanks for sharing the script... it shows a lot of promise.

Don't worry about fixing it today... Go party and have a Happy New
Year!

--
tamanaco