tamanaco;253017 Wrote:
> I just tried running the script from my SC 7.0 Windows XP server after
> installing the ODBC connector 3.51. After the script runs for a few
> seconds I get the following error:
>
> Error creating file C:\Album Art Creator\AlbumCatalogs\AlbumList - Long
> - 12/31/07.html
> Possibly Open by another application?
>
> I stopped SqueezeCenter.exe and kept mysqld.exe running, but it still
> gave the same error.
>
> Any suggestions
>
> EDIT: I noticed that the help button does not work from the GUI
> interface, but if I click AlbumCatalogCreator-help.hta in the includes
> folder it works... In the help file it refers to SC 6.5... Is this a
> limitation?

Thanks for the update. The script uses the current date to create the
filename. You apparently have american notation which uses slashes
which is not allowed in a file name.

I fixed it. Please download again and let me know if it works.

It should work now. I will also fix the helpfile issue tomorrow (its
almost party time here because of old-new year).

Frank

--
SilverRS8