SilverRS8;253142 Wrote:
> Thx for your reaction and testing.
>

> So what you actually would like is an option to display the genre of
> each track instead of album based? Ordering multiple multi genre albums
> based on genre is not possible i think (how would you like to output to
> look?)but if you have a suggestion and more users want this I can see
> if I can code it into the script?
>
> What do you actually mean? The script doesn't create folders, beside a
> 'AlbumCatalogs' folder in the script folder to write the generated
> files to. It only performs read actions (only for album covers).
>
> Frank

Fistly, I have multiple genres only at the album level, not song level.
All I meant was that you have an option to include genre in the printout
but it only prints out one genre at random. I have a max of 3 genres per
album.

Secondly, if I have albums in a directory D:\Slim it finds them, but it
does't find the albums that I have in F:\Slim, even though I have a
shorcut for F:\Slim in D:\Slim. An alternative would be to allow us to
set up multiple drives like this: D:\Slim;F:\Slim

The biggest potential user for your script is someone with lots of
music - meaning, they likely have more than one hard drive.

Thanks again for taking this on. Much appreciated.

--
Rick B.