Thx for your reaction and testing.

Rick B.;253139 Wrote:
> I have many albums with multiple genres and if I ask it to print genres
> it only prints one of the genres seemingly at random

So what you actually would like is an option to display the genre of
each track instead of album based? Ordering multiple multi genre albums
based on genre is not possible i think (how would you like to output to
look?)but if you have a suggestion and more users want this I can see
if I can code it into the script?

Rick B.;253139 Wrote:
> - I can't get it to exclude a genre - probably linked to issue above

Indeed linked to the previuous request.

Rick B.;253139 Wrote:
> - I have multiple hard drives and it doesn't find a second folder inside
> my specified folder - i.e., it doesn't see the shoertcut to the F:\ from
> the D:\ folder - only the D:\ folder is created

The script doesn't actually traverse directories. It looks at the
source location of a tracks as stored in the database. It does however
expect that all album tracks are in the same folder. Having album
tracks dispersed over several directories is not supported.

Frank

--
SilverRS8