moley6knipe;253454 Wrote:
> I'm really interested in this app - would it be possible to modify it to
> pick up artwork that SS has added from embedded tags, rather than
> folder.jpg?
>
> I think it's possible, because Emmisary's app
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=28457&page=13) did just
> that when I ran it under 6.5.x.  Sadly that app no longer runs under 7,
> as far as I can see.
>
> I'd love to help, but I've only just started to learn html!

All album covers are stored in BLOB recordfieldtypes. I will try to
figure out how this can be accomplished and added. HTML is just the
markup and not that real exiting or complex. For some advanced stuff I
can use mySQL or SQL knowledge mostly regarding the formatting of SQL
SELECT statements. So I don't know if your experienced in SQL?

EDIT: The script uses the tracks.title (not titlesort), albums.title
(not titlesort) and contributor.name (not namesort) fields. The
xxxxsort fields are not used by the script because they are all in
uppercase and contain only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 characters. Special chars
are replaced by spaces for the xxxxsort fieldtypes.
Hope this is an answer to your question?

Frank

--
SilverRS8