I downloaded and installed the MySQL connector into my Vista machine.

When trying to run the script, the GUI comes up, when I pressed Start,
I got the error:
---------------------------------
"An error occured while connection to the database, the error data is
printed below:
Error Number: 0
Error Description:"
----------------------------------

Squeezecenter is started with the following info:

----------------------------------
SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 15013 - Windows Vista - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 192.168.0.101
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

---------------------------------

Any idea what the problem is?  Does the SQL connector need to be
started manually?  I cannot find a start option for it.

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.