Michael Herger;253857 Wrote:
> Some more data points might be needed:
>
> - try wiring your player - if the dropouts continue, then it's not a
> WLAN problem. If they go away, it is.
>
> - when you encounter drop outs, is there some other background activity
> going on on your server?
>
> - what's the machine's general memory and CPU load?
>
> - are you using any 3rd party plugins?
>
> Michael

I've run it both wired & wireless - no change

No other activity going on.  I've had a rsync process run at 90% cpu
and absolutely no dropouts, then one day I'll have dropouts galore and
the cpu isn't even breathing heavy...

Memory & CPU load are well within normal - it's a dedicated server w/
nothing else going on.

I've unloaded all plugins except for rescan library and a couple of
default ones.

--
healy