SilverRS8;259321 Wrote:
> Just posted (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm) the RC2a version with
> the following changes:
> FIXED        Problem with script running slow message of RC2 and screen
> updates
> FIXED        When selected startingfolder or compilation folder
> containing a ' character the script stopped
> ADDED        Store all settings. Also Radiobuttons.
>
> It has already been tested by Schatzy so this one should resolve the
> previous problems. SecretSquirrel, can you test and confirm the correct
> working of ACC with Firefox?
>
> Frank

Installed RC2a and the script ran without a hitch. All the album covers
were found and displayed. The main problem that remains, in my case, is
that not all the tracks are sorted correctly for all the albums. I'm
trying to find out what's common with those albums whose tracks are out
of order, but I can not find anything. The Web interface of SC7 displays
all the albums with all the tracks in the correct order.

The other issue is "cosmetic" and does not need to be prioritize. I can
live with it. I rather have more sorting options implemented. But just
in case, I'm attaching two images. The one on the left is what I get
when I start the ACC. The one on the right is what I get after I resize
the ACC window. Btw, I did not have this issue with the first two beta
release.

|Filename: ACCScreens.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4099|

tamanaco