SilverRS8;259631 Wrote:
> Thx, Tamanaco for your feedback that it now works for you. You were
> still my list because you still had some issues.
>
> The font size thing is indeed what Schatzy described. Actually
> applications can't handle the larger font size very well. They are all
> designed for the smaller one. Often you will see text missplacements
> and text not fitting into fixed size places like the statusbar. Please
> try to change the font size to something smaller and see what happens.
> It should look like the screenshot on the forum thread first post.
>
> As for the sorting order; I'm aware of it and it can be related to
> tracks where other (guest) artists are singing along. This is currently
> being worked on...
> I'll let you know if there is some progress here.
>
> BTW; do you still have the acc.cfg (configuration file problem). that
> is; it is not created?
>
> Frank
>
> Frank

No problem, I'm glad to be of any help.

I use Remote Desktop from a laptop running Vista to manage my SC 7
Server remotely. The Advanced button under Desktop Properties is greyed
out in RD, but changing the font size via IE from Large to Medium fixed
the problem. My thanks to Schatzy.

Hmmm, I thought you were using the [track] tag to generate the sorting
order. I will patiently wait for your fix.

No problems with acc.cfg RC2a creates it.

--
tamanaco