MuckleEck;259791 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Now that I have it working I have a request.
>
> I use a customDB setting in my tags that allows me to sort the music by
> who owns it in the family (me, wife, kids etc)
>
> How easy would it be to add an extra sort criteria that can be
> customised?
>
> The heading in the MySQL database is value although I am unsure of what
> context that is in. I think it may be one of tme comments fields. in
> MP3Tag it is shown as COMMENT SONGS-DB_CUSTOM1 as one of the Extended
> Tags.
>
> Many thanks

MuckleEck,

When you say you have it working, do you mean off the USB drive or the
NAS?

> Conclusions:-
>
> a) ACC doesn't seem to like the references to external drives and the
> speed of the drive may be an issue.

When you say the speed of the drive do you mean the spinning speed or
the time to access the drive through the network?

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers