To solve the track sorting problem with tracks with other artists
featuring, I have to change quiet a lot of the query code. Actually I
have to split the query into returning all the results as it does now,
the process them and determine if it is to be marked as Various album
or not. I will also use the followong algorithm;
If an artist performed more than half of the songs and also features in
the other songs (with other artist featuring) that that artist is marked
as Album Artist. Finally when all this is done the total recordset will
have a trustfull Album Artist column which can be sorted on.

I think this will work quiet well and even eliminate the use for
specifying the compilation folder. But this will cost some time though
to implement and test so bare with me on that one please.

I would also like to ask which new features you would like to see
implemented? I'll collect them all and see which are implemented in the
next version.

Anyway, thx guys(/girls?) for your support of ACC so far...

Frank

--
SilverRS8