results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

I see the entire question as irrelevant.  Powered speakers make a lot
more sense in many rooms, and there are good ones available for
reasonable money.  If you want a full component system, there are
plenty of companies making amps and speakers - why the desire to buy
one with a Logitech emblem on it?  I've got a nice Thorens turntable,
but I don't write to Thorens asking them to build a matching amp &
speakers.

Slim does their one thing quite well.  Do we really want them shifting
their focus to amplifier design?  I don't.

--
Pale Blue Ego