seanadams;268313 Wrote:
> We have tried for a long time to avoid moderating here. Spam and
> profanity are the only things we delete.
>
> This forum is for you. I prefer not to police what people talk about
> but I do feel that we need to keep the environment civil and friendly.
> Criticism is welcome but the recent outbreak of anger, flamebait and
> trolling (er... outside of Audiophiles) is not helping.
>
> Logitech will not host a forum for people to just have flame wars, if
> that's what this is degrading to. And Slim Devices wouldn't have
> either. Please, let's try to improve things.

thank you.

while i am sure the sentiments of the OP are well intentioned, i see it
as nothing more than censorship.

sometimes people DO have problems and frustrations, and to criticize
the SB and say this or that sucks, imo, is NOT uncivil, and often, is
in fact HELPFUL to identify problems and / or get attention to an
issue.

this forum should be "open" as the source code is.  i for one believe
in just saying what i honestly think about this or that and frankly if
it offends the high priests and cheerleaders around here, TS.  the idea
that we need to silence criticism, is orwellian.

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 w/SS 6.5.5 (beta!?) - Win XP Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram -
D-Link DIR-655