Mark Lanctot;268496 Wrote:
> If you antagonize them to start with you are not likely to get a useful
> response.  The fact that such posters sometimes do get a useful
> response speaks to the extraordinary patience of some of the regulars
> here.

I've witness this and was amazed.  There are some extraordinarily
patient and helpful people on this forum.  I sincerely hope that the
antagonistic posts aren't the beginning of a trend which drives these
knowledgable and patient people away.  My personal opinion is that this
forum is so entrenched in it's friendly ways that the antagonizers will
either realize that it is the "honey that draws the bees" or give up
and leave.

The help that I've received on this forum has had a direct influence on
the immense amount of enjoyment I get from my squeezebox.  For me, the
supportive community is a significant part of why I like the squeezebox
so much.

--
maggior