aubuti;268526 Wrote:
> though I've never understood why anyone *wants* flies... (and of course
> we all know what substance attracts more flies than anything!).

Aubuti, why are you so shy of using the word 'jam'?

My glass is always half full.

M.

PS SMC2911 - Thanks for the incite into the workings of the mind of a
loud poster, If it's any consolation the price of gear in the Uk is
without exception higher than one would expect when comparing prices
from either Europe or the States.

I would also like to own up to be a wingeing pomme. What I do is kick
the cat and try to keep my frustrations off the web. The
internationally positive response that we see on these fori are a real
joy. Personally I would like to see more posters from the near east,
south america and russia. If it's any consolation there appear to be
some aussies that run the english VIA forum and they are great people
also.

M.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre7