results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

N770 OS version 3.2006.49.-2 / SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0.1 - 18351 @
Fri Apr 4 00:24:59 PDT 2008 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

1. I can confirm search / clear buttons on search page not working,
also

2. 'Save settings' buttons on both SqueezeCenter and Player settings
pages not working.

3. Lastly, the player 'power' button works (controls on/off state for
players), but the graphic for the button shows it 'glowing' for both on
or off states - I assume this should change like the equivalent button
on the SC7 default skin.   This last observation is true when I open
the skin in Firefox on my PC, whereas the buttons in points 1, 2 above
do work on the PC.

Many thanks Ben for a fantastic skin - it prompted the purchase of two
770's (once they got affordable) - very happy with these and very
grateful for your continued support.

Chris

--
lostboy