results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Ben,
I went ahead and installed the latest nightly on WinXP.  I also
installed the XM Radio & IR Blaster plugins.  My 770 has the most
recent Nokia OS and I'm using the default Opera browser.  If I do a
search, the search button doesn't work.  When I tap it an orange box
around the button appears, but the search doesn't happen.  Same for the
clear button.

In te XM Radio plugin, the station lists don't appear after selecting
browse presets, browse genres or browse stations.  When I try quick
play, it acts just like search, an orange box appears, but the commend
doesn't execute.

I'll check it out further tommorrow.

Thanks for your help!

doug