>The one thing I'm conflicted over is that if I do have another "real"
>album by an artist that is a track artist of a single song on an album
>I'm using an album artist on, that album shows up with the track
>artist's other albums as an album of one song.
>
>Sometimes I think I don't want it to appear at all, but mostly I'd
>rather it appear as the complete album.  I really don't like how SC
>sometimes will represent a subset of an album as if it were an album.

Yes, I pondered on that myself once.

However, I came to the conclusion that the current functionality is the best
option.  I actually like the fact that when I browse to an artist it shows all
albums that the artist has contributed on, and only songs by that artist are
listed when I click on an album.  I can always see all songs on the album by
clicking on the album name.  If it were to always show all songs, and I had
boxed set compilation album of hundreds of songs, I'd be hunting around for a
single song by the artist I'd chosen with no easy way of filtering it down.
Also, would you want to chose and artist and hit play all and get all songs by
the artist, or all songs on all albums where the artist appears at least once?

Phil