I am sorry for the problems with the latest beta release firmware for
the Squeezebox Controller. As some people have reported the firmware
upgrade process is failing. This was caused by an unfortunate
interaction of three bug fixes that were applied to the code last week.
Please download and install the latest 7.0.1 (r18963) or 7.1 (r18964)
SqueezeCenter nightly release. This version includes a bug fix to allow
your Controller to upgrade correctly. As I post the build script is
running, and builds for all platforms will be available shortly. While
we work on safe guards to prevent this problem from re-occurring the
Controller firmware nightly builds have been temporarily stopped.

A final 7.0.1 release of SqueezeCenter and the Controller are due later
this month, and the pre-release QA will be starting next week. We thank
you for you patience while we finalize this release.

Richard

--
rtitmuss