lanierb;299525 Wrote:
> I totally agree... except for the part about 7.0 being a step backward.
> I LOVE native Pandora/Rhapsody support :-), and I have had zero problems
> with 7.0 despite running 4 squeezeboxes in distant parts of the house.
> BTW the increased forum traffic may just be due to a growing (and
> perhaps less techy) user base.

When i say a step backwards, i mean just in a few area's such as the
networking stability (which is just a case of tweaking) and the fact
that it's very much more power hungry (many NAS's have become
redundant). Rhapsody and Pandora are also not available in the UK. But
on the whole, SC7.0 is a step forwards actually and the extra power
requirements are needed to drive the products forward in introduce new
features. But roll on 7.1 :)

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 7.0.1 (Windows XP)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (home office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony 525 (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official Sb
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)