> I'd be more than willing to put you on my XM account if you think you
> could get it working.

I've a list of things to be done and I'd prefer to reduce that list
before taking on another item. So at the moment I don't want to make a
commitment that I can't meet.

> SB could be so cool if Logitech would just spend some time developing
> it.

Everybody has their own feature they'd love. LOgitecth have a lot of
staff developing functionality and in the last 3 months they have added
Slacker and Sirius.

For Logitech to support XMradio, I presume they would want it to work
through Squeezenetwork (similar to Sirius) and a commercial agreement
needs to be in place. Since XMRadio is a major player in the N.
American market I assume they have examined the feasibility.  If the
Sirius implementation is a pattern, then supporting the current XMradio
plugin would not be the basis for a proper Logitech solution as the bulk
of the support would be in Squeezenetwork.

I would only invest effort in the XMradio plugin if I knew Logitech was
not developing a better solution. However Logitech will not comment on
any new service until it is released so the plugin could be stuck in
limbo.

--
bpa