Hi and thanks for the info.  I'd be more than willing to put you on my
XM account if you think you could get it working.  I'll even throw in a
couple of months of free listening :-)  I would really like to see the
plug-in work because in my opinion it is the second most valuable
feature of the SB.  One of the things that is appealing to me about XM
over Internet radio is there's not so many darn choices.  I already
know what I like :-) We have XM in the cars and a Polk unit in the
living room.  I would like to get rid of the Polk unit for two reasons.
One, space and two, the SB sounds much better.

SB could be so cool if Logitech would just spend some time developing
it.

What say?

Howard

P.S. The SB Duet receiver is now available at SD.

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.