Howard Passman;300083 Wrote:
> I'm glad all of your stuff works.  Really I am.  And I guess I could be
> down there in the gene pool as your signature seems to imply others
> might be.  If that is the case, you could (A) help resolve the problems
> of us lesser mortals or (B) don't waste your time telling me how easy it
> is for you.
>
> Sorry, a little testy this afternoon. I said a basic SB3/SC setup is
> literally just plug and play, what
you're doing/ wanting to do is not a basic setup.  If you're so keen on
dynamic playlists why not use Erland's dynamic playlist plugin that will
make selections from your own library and just keep on doing that for
you until you press stop.  Great way to rediscover what you've
presumably already decided you like.

As to depth of your gene pool I've nothing to offer...

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...