Sike;299623 Wrote:
> I have a good dozen devices running seamlessly. The only real problems I
> have had have been my own fault like faulty access points*, but rarely a
> problem with the software or hardware.
>
> The bottom line is: If your computer does not have any problems and
> your access points work (and you have reception).. the devices do -just
> work-Couldn't agree with you more.  I've got 5 SB3s and a Transporter being
served a FLAC library just under 3TB located on a NAS also hosting SC7
and MusicIP.  The whole shooting match just works - even wireless works
on the odd occasion I choose to use my iPod Touch as a remote.

A basic SB3/SC setup is literally just plug and play.  I'll comment on
the Duet when I've had a chance to play with it over the weekend, but
suspect it will be much the same.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...