Nonreality;300439 Wrote:
> I'm surprised that you are having problems with XM.  Do you get it very
> good on your computer?  Are you running 2.0 of the plugin?  I run mine
> any time of the day with no problems.  Maybe it has something to do
> with the Duet, I'm sb3. On mine it comes in much better than on any of
> my computers.  Logging in is immediate unlike on my computer.  I hope
> you get it going, I just have to have my Opie and Anthony fix. I'm
> listening live to them now.  :)  If Logitech developed something for XM
> we would have another radio fee I believe.

Thanks for your response.  Welllllll, i was running a Netgear ReadyNAS
DUO and that seems to be where almost all of my problems came from.  I
took someones suggestion and moved SC to a PC and now things are very
good.  XM comes in fine, but the problem is it will not show on my
controller unless I open it using the UI on the PC.  This is the same
whether on the PC or the NAS.  The other annoying thing that happens is
every time i scan my music files I loose my XM Favs.

Anyway, I'm willing to live with these issues.....unless you have a fix
:-)

Have a great weekend,

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.