Howard Passman;300482 Wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  Welllllll, i was running a Netgear ReadyNAS
> DUO and that seems to be where almost all of my problems came from.  I
> took someones suggestion and moved SC to a PC and now things are very
> good.  XM comes in fine, but the problem is it will not show on my
> controller unless I open it using the UI on the PC.  This is the same
> whether on the PC or the NAS.  The other annoying thing that happens is
> every time i scan my music files I loose my XM Favs.
>
> Anyway, I'm willing to live with these issues.....unless you have a fix
> :-)
>
> Have a great weekend,
>
> Howard

As long as you can hear it all is well I think. :)  A little hassle but
at least it's on your stereo with no charge.  Just think of the what the
poor folks are putting up with.  Just a thought and I'm sure your way
ahead of me here but make sure your scans are just looking for new
stuff and not a clear and reload.

--
Nonreality

*-If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule.-*