results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

Speed;304148 Wrote:
> Normally remove from cradle, go to room I want to listen to music in,
> select music, but SBC down and then somehow when I want to change
> music/turn off, SBC has disappeared into another room or even outside.
> -how does this happen?

Well I will give it a go. It is either the tracks you are playing are
so pleasing that your mind is on autopilot and forgets what you have
been doing recently. Or it has something to do with drinking, popping,
or smoking something while enjoying tunes (if this is the case, invite
a friend over before the next listening session so they can take notes
so that you might share which and what it is)! Then of course it could
just be the Aliens or you pressed the secret sequence of SBC buttons
simultaneously that sends out the return homing signal to our parallel
dimension.

Then again it could just be that your choice in the poll should be
answer number three, "I tend to carry it around with me but forget
where I set it down"!

--
iPhone

iPhone
Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom:
SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3

Home Office: