results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

None of the above.  I listen to Pandora almost exclusively.  The only
way the Squeezebox reliably works is to use SqueezeNetwork to start the
Pandora station.  At some point in time, the Pandora station connections
drops.  Only way to get it started is to use the computer again.

If I want to listen to Internet radio (which is rare), the controller
works fine and it goes back into the cradle where it sits 99.9% of the
time.  I really only use it for software updates which don't fix the
problem above.

I was going to buy a 2nd SB to use in the bedroom but if I have to keep
a computer next to the bed, it's pointless.

--
SadieKate