results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

I use the controller around the house. I have a whole house audio system
so I placed the reciever at the distribution amplifier. I can then
select and listen to music in any room.

A key reason I got the Duet was to listen via headphones connected to
the controller - otherwise I would not spend this much on a "remote"
control (ok I already got 3 Harmony remotes - but they're worth every
penny). I later found out that this feature will not be available until
release 7.2 (6-12 months?). I wish Logitech would put a higher priority
on this feature. It would significantly increase the value of Duet. I
would get a 2nd controller if this feature was available. I could then
bring the controller to work and listen to my music via the network.
I'm currently considering if I should return the Duet and wait until
7.2 is ready.

--
techmaster