mherger;308740 Wrote:
> > Jim i appreciate the reply, but i don't see why this should have to
> wait
> > for 7.3! ...or a whole new database schema.
>
> Because we rather concentrate on doing 7.3 right than wasting time
> fixing and breaking again the current logic.
>
> Michael

i am asking this b/c i want to know, so please understand it is not to
be argumentative...

but the VA detection logic seems to be its own separate process from
the [or within the?] rest of the scanning process.  is this not the
case?

if it is, why is it such a burden or risk to simply allow people the
option to turn it off if they don't want to use it?

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 (primary) / SBR (secondary) / SBC - w/SC 7.1beta - Win XP
Pro SP3 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - D-Link DIR-655