results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

agbagb;311547 Wrote:
> ..One use - and a delightful one - would be listening to music or
> streaming radio out on the deck late at night, quietly (and with a
> glass of something nice.....)
>
> AGB

I have dreamed about this day since I got my SB3 years ago - a portable
walkman/boombox Squeezebox.  An active audio-out via the headphone jack
on the Controller would solve this for me in spades.  My patio/deck is
calling!

That said, I couldn't wait and was one of the first to pre-order the
Duet and have never been happier.  As far as I am concerned an
audio-out Controller would just be a bonus sometime down the road.

--
EnochLight