results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47945
Question: How do you primarily use your Squeezebox Controller?

- I usually place it back in the cradle after I've selected my music
- It tends to follow me around the house

Question:  does the Controller talk to the other half of the Duet (ie,
the box handling the actual audio out) or does it talk to the server
via the router?

I'm an SB3 guy - but a remote that worked all round the house / office
(rather than locally to an audio box) would be most useful and might
persuade me to upgrade to Duet.

AGB

--
agbagb